We can all appreciate something like this...

DOUNVME

IHUNTV8S
I was fortunate about 4 months ago to run into a guy on ebay that had some parts for sale. I drove to his home after a few conversations over the phone, and picked up those parts. BTW, the parts were just as described and at a price I could not resist. He even gave me some parts that I inquired about after I got there. Anyways, he mentioned he does automotive electrical work and I mentioned to him about a problem I was having with my car. He offered his help over the phone to me just like that. So, I go home and call him and we spend like 1 1/2- 2hours diagnosing this problem and I must have called him 8-9 times. He never lost his cool!! I offered to send him some money through PayPal and he refused.
Well, fast forward 4 months later and I am having another electrical problem. Once again I inquire Gary for his knowledge. Gary advises me he is on a business trip, I should get back with him on thursday. Well, I knew he could help me fix this, so I sent him a PM. He ended up stopping what he was doing and helped me. I must have sent him 7 PM's and he then told me to call him. He was on the phone with me about 30-45 mins. I did just what he said, and now, my electrical problems are solved!! His name on the board is GaryK1970 (Captain Electrical). I think the board should have some time of Honorable Mention for people like this. I hate to go on and on, but I didn't think there were people like this left in the WORLD!!! THANK YOU AGAIN GARY!!!