Wayne Rooney's Bicycle kick

I watched the game on TV live and it was a heck of a goal! It helps that Rooney is my favorite player and MUFC my favorite team. :D
I watch more EPL now than American football because I can't stand the 2 hours of commercials during football. :frown:

I watched the game on TV live and it was a heck of a goal! It helps that Rooney is my favorite player and MUFC my favorite team. :D
I watch more EPL now than American football because I can't stand the 2 hours of commercials during football. :frown:
yea, and considering soccer (football) is the worlds most popular sport it's the only sport that is world competitive.

win the NBA, Super bowl, world series, and ur NOT the world champions because those sports are not competitive around the world. only here in the USA. soccer is, so when a team wins the world cup they are the true world champions and is the only sport that can truly make that claim.

and I never even played soccer in HS so im not saying that because that is the sport I played growing up. I played baseball and basketball.

and yea I cant stand the commercials either unless its the super bowl.