Wax cleaner my neighbor gave me, works amazing.

JimP

My neighbor came by today, she gave me a bottle of Duragloss 105, she had no idea where she got it but knew she would never use it . I never heard of the stuff before, I tried it on my trunk lid, all I can say is wow! I'm always looking for that deep shine, I think I have tried everything under the sun, I really like this stuff. This is the trunk on my GN, paint job is over 20 years old. Sky almost looks blue in the reflection on the black paint.
I just did the trunk area, I'm amazed.

Photo0088.jpg

Carquest carries a full line of Duragloss products and they do work GREAT.I actually forgot about it as I do not get to Carquest very much.Glad you put the name back in my head as I will have to go get some.

Good to know, there is a Carquest not too far from my place. Works great for sure, can't wait to do the whole car.

Nice job! Was this by hand or machine?

Duragloss has been around for a long time. I still use their Aquawax on my DD every couple washes. Keeps it looking like I just waxed it with no extra time or effort!

Nice job! Was this by hand or machine?

Duragloss has been around for a long time. I still use their Aquawax on my DD every couple washes. Keeps it looking like I just waxed it with no extra time or effort!
That was done by hand about 5 minutes worth of my time.