Watch what you buy from this guy !!!

m233roller

Banned
Jeffrey Neuhalfen
jeffrey.neuhalfen@gmail.com

Goes by bigjsn250

This all started when he posted his gray Turbo-t for sell along with his GN and a bunch of parts. I saw where he sold both cars so I pm'd him about buying a bunch of his parts. He says make me an offer on what I want so I did and he says sounds fair, so I paypal him and the parts show up. Well first off the parks lights he said were new are USED and shitty. The timing cover is junk as the oil gears pocket is scared to bad to even use it. The oil pan had two nice big half dollar dents right in the front corners. The rest of the parts were fine. I got back to him and ask for some kind of a refund on the junk pieces he says he's not up on these parts as what to look for and says the pan had NO dents in it and starts whining that it cost him $10 for this and $10 for that BLA- BLA. He never would say anything about the used, NOT new park lights and told me to make a claim with UPS, as he has pics. of every part he sold me. Then says ( well you paid pennys on the dollar for the parts } So what the hell difference does this make.? Iv'e PM'd him many times for the pics. of the oil pan but of course he has disappeared. So here it is again, guy screws you, makes NO attempt to work with you and PUFF GONE.
Well another lesson learned in my 27 years of the Buick scene.

Wonder how much the buyers of his cars got screwed?

Assholes here, assholes there, assholes everywhere. It’s the way of the world. Some people are born assholes, some people are raised assholes, some people are both. How does one avoid assholes, maybe there’s a kit you could buy, if there is a kit it’s always sold out. Maybe start shooting all the assholes, a lot of folks would not be here anymore,including family members as all of us or most of us has family members that’s assholes. Hopefully someone on this forum knows how to get rid of no count, lying, assholes that sell parts on this forum. That’s all folks, oh and all you assholes !!!

Sorry Mike.

It's a damn shame there are a few that screw it up for everyone. I don't buy and sell a whole lot on this forum but when I do I stand behind what I am selling. Knock on wood I have always had a good experience buying on here.