Watch "GN 249ci at idle" on YouTube

No willing to share sorry. I spent way too much money on it. Wouldn't be fair to those who pay the price. .

Thanks, currently working on rear end geometry. Should have a couple of passes on her this next Wednesday

No willing to share sorry. I spent way too much money on it. Wouldn't be fair to those who pay the price. .
Not being rude, and with all do respect, but maybe I don't understand since I don't race my 87' GN, but if one has that type of money to spend on increasing the HP, then why not disclose what components your combine is? It's not like you're the one who is spending the money for another members car with no return to you.
Here I thought Chefs recipes was a secret, as many home cooks obtains the recipes as well.

Well I'm not arguing but putting a clip of idle on a forum and not expecting to be asked what can is in it is funny. I thought most people on here were sharing camshaft specs especially considering it was stated to be an "off shelf" cam. If you did a custom grind and had secrets behind it that's cool.

Posting a wicked idle clip and not sharing cam specs is teasing those of us that are jealous ;)

I understand though. Some guys just don't want to share info and that's their right. No harm no foul

Well I'm not arguing but putting a clip of idle on a forum and not expecting to be asked what can is in it is funny. I thought most people on here were sharing camshaft specs especially considering it was stated to be an "off shelf" cam. If you did a custom grind and had secrets behind it that's cool.

Posting a wicked idle clip and not sharing cam specs is teasing those of us that are jealous ;)

I understand though. Some guys just don't want to share info and that's their right. No harm no foul

Yes, I do understand that's their rights, and no harm on that
It does have a nice nasty rumble, and I hope when all is completed, he posts some track video(y)

Can understand. I asked my friend for my cam spec yesterday which is building mine all he said is its enough. More or less going to be a (Surprise) lol

When I was messing around with small block chevy stuff the first question people would ask is what size is the cam. My old combo was a pump gas 93 434 sbc that would run 9.80s on motor a 3300 #s. People would not believe when I told them it was only a 250 @ 50 duration and a 625 lift. They swore I had a 750 lift monster. My friend spent 40,000 on his small block from a top engine builder and doesn't even know his cam specs. I couldn't imagine spending all that money and not being told my specs. It seems like cam specs are sacred.

Lol if I was paying the bill and I wanted to know what my cam spec was "enough" wouldn't cut it. That's funny

Can understand. I asked my friend for my cam spec yesterday which is building mine all he said is its enough. More or less going to be a (Surprise) lol

I don't know what's in mine either and I don't care. It's fast and knowing numbers means nothing if it's not fast.

Guys, I'm sorry I don't actually know the info.. I got the motor built by Don Cruz. Getting info from him is like trying to sell Ice to an Eskimo. I just told him I wanted something that would make some serious power and be a TRUE contender if not the BEST in TSM. I spent an absorbant amount with him over 16k. For a couple grand more I could have built a TA block. All I know is he delivered. This motor got tuned by Cal. Made some VERY serious power at a very moderate 24.6psi. This thing picked up almost 49hp per pound pushed on it, and it didn't miss a blip. The true secret to the success is giving Cal all the components he needed to get the data he needed to push the motor without hurting it. If I would have pushed 30psi, I wouldn't doubt it would have given me in the mid to high 900hp to the wheels... I didn't because i wasn't prepared to push it that hard. Being forthwright, I was scared I would break the block. I am currently working on putting a motor plate on this car so I can push it to 30-35psi. It doesn't guaranteee it won't break, I just will feel a little better doing it. I hope you guys can appreciate what I'm telling you. I will tell you I didn't take any shortcuts on anything.

That's really neat. Sorry for the noob questions but what is a block plate? Also what is the coil of copper tubing? Is that to log exhaust pressure? What is the purpose of the tubing to dissipate heat to not damage the transducer?