Watch an Acura NSX transform to F50

more weight with less motor :rolleyes: plus the back rnd looks like ****. after the time is counted I bet he could have just bought an F50

That's a lot of glass to be working with. I'll give 'em an "A" for thinking out of the box. Not too bad of a knock-off. But as said, all that extra weight with half the motor is pretty weak.

On a side-note.. I wonder how they got those wheels that far out there. Just extended the axles? Moved the suspension out?

I saw those pics a while back somewhere else but wow that's pretty impressive body work though! I heard they really like mini vans too. There's some pretty neat looking one's there. Actually I heard they're really big fans of the Chevy Astro van. Hmm...maybe we could trade they like 3 Astro Vans for a Skyline :biggrin:

Dave

Old pics, Saw those pics a while back, good repost though. Lot of work involved their and a lot of time and effort.

My guess is that was probably the prototype for an aftermarket body kit.

It looks like they just got wider wheels with less backspace to achieve the track width.

DaveLC2 said:
I heard they really like mini vans too. There's some pretty neat looking one's there. Actually I heard they're really big fans of the Chevy Astro van. Hmm...maybe we could trade they like 3 Astro Vans for a Skyline :biggrin:

Dave

Not only is the wing (picnic table?) on the back of the van in the back ground disturbing but so is the mural :eek: :eek:
http://ahru.co.jp/usercar/002/stage12/006b.jpg

:confused:

Sure was alot of work. Oh, I hope nobody shows them a GN, who knows what it turn into!