Washington

redgsxr05

Hi new to this web site, And to buick!
I ve got a lot of crap from people for buying a 85 T type HOT AIR Turbo
I get it.... My uncle bought this car new off the lot Iam second owner after we lost him to brain cancer it's amazing to see a big man in to logging and working for Scarsellas to wither away before your eyes. So I drive his pride and joy like he did! I am from Marysville, wa looking for local or close buick meets.

Thanks for having a great site like this.
Ralph Anderson

Whats Up, well you get to deal with us all on here. LOL, were cool laid back folks... welcome aboard ahmbre:biggrin:

Tacoma Wa

Welcome! There isn't to many guys that post in the NW section, but most of the guys who do are great guys. Anyway, sorry to hear about your uncle, but congratlatons on your buick.

Ralph - Welcome to the board. Not much in the way of local Buick Meets except for Turbo Thunder event every July.

Most of us locals - Everett, M-ville, Lake Stevens go to the Sat. show up in Clearview at the Mc-D's or for something closer there the Burger King up in Arlington.

The best North-County Buick get together used to be the one at Dan's house BUT he's always too busy waxing and buffing to have 'em anymore. :biggrin:

Mike

Ralph - Welcome to the board. Not much in the way of local Buick Meets except for Turbo Thunder event every July.

Most of us locals - Everett, M-ville, Lake Stevens go to the Sat. show up in Clearview at the Mc-D's or for something closer there the Burger King up in Arlington.

The best North-County Buick get together used to be the one at Dan's house BUT he's always too busy waxing and buffing to have 'em anymore. :biggrin:

Mike

Well, hopefully we can start doing something about that and have some regular gatherings at GNNW. The big-screen isn't quite in yet, but there's a comfy couch, some decent hang-out space, and always something cool going on. :)

Welcome to the board, Ralph!

Well, hopefully we can start doing something about that and have some regular gatherings at GNNW. The big-screen isn't quite in yet, but there's a comfy couch, some decent hang-out space, and always something cool going on. :)

I thought that couch was GNNW Dan's bed when he gets kicked out by the ol' lady.

You missed putting in the keg. Oh ya, you can also return the big disco mirror ball because I doubt the GN crowd will be up for dancing...actually I guess that really depends on how many kegs you install:biggrin:

Nevermind, just install a dyno already so we can all be happy LOL

I will never even sit on the couch , I'd fall asleep in 10 seconds or less. Besides I've already got my Snap-On Creeper for those overnighters.
Plus , we bought that disco ball just for you :D and I thought you said you'd be bringing the beer??!? Slacker ;)
OHH Yeah BTW Ralph , Welcome to the Family! , sorry got sidetracked giving Slacker hell.
Dan

Mike

Mike - how's your GN coming along? Ready to race at Bremerton?

Hi new to this web site, And to buick!
I ve got a lot of crap from people for buying a 85 T type HOT AIR Turbo
I get it.... My uncle bought this car new off the lot Iam second owner after we lost him to brain cancer it's amazing to see a big man in to logging and working for Scarsellas to wither away before your eyes. So I drive his pride and joy like he did! I am from Marysville, wa looking for local or close buick meets.

Thanks for having a great site like this.
Ralph Anderson

Yo Ralph, It's Mike (American Towing) wassssss up buddy:biggrin:

A very cool place to hang out really. I always stop in on my way by. Speed is always on. Love it. Always a few cool GN's and T-Type's there.:D and some other kinds of cars which they actually fix too... :rolleyes: