Wanted unmolested 84-87 GN/89' TTA in Calif.

acoen

I've been missing my beautiful 87 WE4 I just sold, so I have started the search again.

I'm on the look out for an unmolested, clean, factory stock 84-87 GN, T-Type or TTA with under 80k miles in California. Any help would be appreciated. You can email me at4coens@comcast.net.
I know these cars are tough to find out here, but you never know unless you ask.

Thanks guys.

Wanted unmolested 84-87GN/89'TTA in Calif.

Sorry guys messed up my email address 4coens@comcast.net
not allowed to edit my posts. Any help with locating a nice factory stock 84-87 GN or TTA would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Thanks Ken, you're right nice original GNs are hard to find out here. I just sold my 1987 WE4 with 59k miles to a gentleman in N.J.. The car was very nice, photographed by Hemmings Muscle Machines. Started missing it the day it left. I have been looking ever since. I'm leaning towards an 84' this time 1/3 the cost 2/3 the performance and all of the looks of the 86' and 87' models.

Thanks again:D

Thanks Gary,

I talked to Phil a week ago, seemed to be very honest, has a bunch of experience with these car and was a pleasure to speak with. I'm going to try to swing down to his place in the next couple weeks. We are planning a trip to L.A. and thought we would stop by on the way. The car sounds nice, a few modifications, but still very nice.

Thanks for the heads up,

Aaron

Hi guys, I just found my ride and drove it home. 86' GN with 62k miles a factory stock original. clean (original exhaust, still silver and nice) and dry underside (no leaks, rear main replaced by a local Buick dealership), body perfectly straight, interior perfect, hard top, everything works.

Minus side, no posi, some minor checking other than that I feel I got a pretty good deal.

Thanks for all of the support.

Wayovertorqued,

Thank you for the photos of your beautiful machines they are some of the best I have seen, just a little out of my reach as far as finances go. You will sell these cars, I would imagine that they won't last a month.

Aaron

well i can second the fact that aaron now owns a fine example.this man does take pride in everything.. the car he sold me would baffle most on the east coast!!! if you ever heard the saying fell in **** and came out smelling like roses that would be me the day i called acoen.

Hell Jeff your being too nice, I just have been lucky being able to find two nice cars for reasonable prices out here. Really nice GNs are hard to come by, especially here in Central Ca. If you do find a nice one, you pay a high premium.

I'm glad that my old car found a good home with you. I can always rest assured that the car will be well cared for. Along with that how many people can say they have the very first Black Diamond Certificate and a Hemmings Photo Shoot to boot. I think you are lucky as well.

The more I work on this car the more I like it, one scary fact is that this car is extremely original...original powermaster (original accumulator was changed just a couple of years ago), water pump, transmission, shocks...the list goes on. Need to check the brake pressure switch, I have an original recall notice from 1991 stating that the recall had not yet been performed. Not to slight the car I sold you, that car is as perfect as you can get for a 59k car, but the build quality on my new GN is really pretty good. Body fit is tight a seems fit nicely for an 80's GM product and the paint is one of the better I have seen. I am very pleased...Oh just smogged it this afternoon and passed with flying colors.

Talk to you soon my friend,

My turn to call.

Aaron

Jeff,

Wanna bet I can find you one. When is that car of yours going to be finished. It will start snowing again, before you get it back, better get Steve on it. Hey I know of a nice T that's for sale, if Steve wants a nice CA. car....32k miles....you know the one I'm talking about. I will give you the email if you think he would be interested. Let me know and I will email the specifics.

Aaron