WANTED TRUNK CARPET KIT

Jerry86Ttype

Wanted grey carpet kit like the one in the pic must have the grand national logo on it

Attachments

• IMG_5316.JPG
    IMG_5316.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 26
they are long out of production, Paul Castle is working on a small run of them, I am told they will be ready in about a month--not sure how many are available, I got my name on the list about 2 mo's ago...he can be contacted through World of Motorworks on the net....he is not the best at returning calls so keep at it

vader6, you have been here for a while and you may remember that company does not have a very good reputation on this board.

vader6, you have been here for a while and you may remember that company does not have a very good reputation on this board.
I do, however, I know Paul personally and I deal with him and his son Jr. because he has been fair with me and we are only about an hour from each other. If I need something I can meet up with him personally and get my parts. Paul has health issues, he means well but sometimes things take a while to happen with him. Everyone's experiences will vary, buyers should always beware...

I wouldn't buy anything from Paul castle. Do a google search and anyone will see how he acts and treats people in the TR community.

I wouldn't buy anything from Paul castle. Do a google search and anyone will see how he acts and treats people in the TR community.
this subject has been beat to death, time to move on, plenty of sources for TR parts...