wanted to buy 87 gn 10 - 11 sec car

watevrpal

i am in the search for a 10 second gn. i will be at the buick gs nationals at bowling green ky looking to buy a car. we can meet there to talk about the car and everything. wolf

still on the hunt. i think i am going to go stage 2 car so anybody out there selling let me knw. i am going to be at bowling green with cash searching. later wolf

come on i know there has to be a high 10 low 11 second car that i like out there for sale. i am basically looking for a street-strip car. i really wont be taking the car to the track however i will be running othere cars on the street. i have had a couple of guys email me but nothing has panned out yet. i am going to the buick gs nationals in bowling green ky with cash in hand. someone meet me up there and sell me your car. my email is

watevrpal@yahoo.com

heres one

87 buick grand national astro roof for sale

body off restoration. frame and under body painted in POR 15. new poly body bushings. very nice interior with white face autometer gauges and a B&M quicksilver shifter. new paint. pro star wheels with big drag radials out back. car runs excellent and hauls some ass. new fuel lines. 340 walboro fuel pump. scanmaster. im selling it to start on a car for road racing. car runs awesome and i will miss it. ive always taken very good care of it. car has no A/C and heater box. there is a plate on the firewall. the only thing the car needs are mirrors opn the doors and a rear bumper filler. if i find these parts before the car is sold i will put them on the car though.

rebuilt motor with 1,200 miles on it.
bored .030 over
ported heads with big valves
204-214 cam
ported intake
bigger throttle body
83 pound injectors
MAF Translator PRO
LS1 MAF
extender extreme chip
TE63-1 turbo
3 inch Terry Houston dwonpipe
hooker dual exhaust

Built 2004-R trans with only a few hundred miles on it
3,200 stall convertor

rear end has a newer Richmond 3.42 ring and pinion and all new bearing in the rear end.

Asking $17,500 O.B.O. if you have any questons you can best reach me by phone. 847-909-2156. my name is jesse