Wanted: Stretch Intercooler

Im looking for a stock location. I have a front mount on mine now and I dont like it. If someone wants to trade their stock location for a precision front mount let me know bc I will trade straight up. Mine has 3" piping and is rated up to 900hp. It does need a mounting bracket re-welded back on (cracked when I got it) doesnt make a difference bc it still mounts and works fine. Other than that its in good shape. Anyone wanna trade?

I have a Fair Park SLIC 19 row intercooler. It's in good shape has a couple of scrapes on the bottom but nothing cracked and No LEAKS. Just took it off my car and I am switching to a FMIC go figure. I would be interested in a
swap providing we exchange some good pictures.

I have a Fair Park SLIC 19 row intercooler. It's in good shape has a couple of scrapes on the bottom but nothing cracked and No LEAKS. Just took it off my car and I am switching to a FMIC go figure. I would be interested in a
swap providing we exchange some good pictures.

I have seen the fair park slic and its a nice unit. I have a precision slic but the fair park seemed to be a well made unit.

Still available

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 40
I have a mint PTE SLIC in my car right now. Super nice condition. The shroud has a few scrapes on the bottom from when I had 2 inch drop spindles, but everybodys has scrapes. The IC itself is awesome.
$650 plus shipping and fees or postal money order. Comes with a hoses, clamps, brackets, and all hardware.
****Up pipe is drilled for dual ALKY and is Jet Hot coated.******
My new stroker is going to run a front mount.

THIS DEAL IS FOR O.P. FIRST!!! If he declines, then I will accept messages from others.