WANTED: SIMMONS 17in Wheels

I have a set of 17's sitting in my garage. Don't really want to sell them but let's talk. Send me your e-mail and I will send some pictures.

Wheels are sold.

That was weird...It was like pulling teeth to get a crappy cell phone pic from you. You stated that you weren't really pushing a sale that they were just sitting in your garage, you won't email me back a price despite repeated inquiries, no additional pics as you stated and now you reply they are sold. Why bother with the reply now? I figured days ago that you were not going to get back to me. Thanks for your courtious reply in letting me know they are sold.:rolleyes:

These would probably be cheaper when it's all said and done with shipping from Australia. Forgeline SO3

lol ...poor LC2ROD ...owners have sold wheels that you are looking for 3X in your thread....there are better choices out there...the simmons for me are about the only non boring 5 spoke rim ...cause really 5 spoke is boring and too many cars have them.
here try these
the rt's in black look good; Kodiak price list for all inch wheel sizes
the ss wheel looks better than simmons

Man i feel your pain. I too have been looking for those rims myself, but didn't want to c o ck block your thread. Good luck in your search. If you ever get a lead on a 2nd set........... please let me know. I want 18"s.

lol ...poor LC2ROD ...owners have sold wheels that you are looking for 3X in your thread....there are better choices out there...the simmons for me are about the only non boring 5 spoke rim ...cause really 5 spoke is boring and too many cars have them.
here try these
Those FX wheels with the black center are damn nice!

Man i feel your pain. I too have been looking for those rims myself, but didn't want to c o ck block your thread. Good luck in your search. If you ever get a lead on a 2nd set........... please let me know. I want 18"s.

Feel free... Others have had better luck in my thread than I have, so you may as well. If i ever find any and hear of another set for sale, I will def. let you know.

here try these

Also another wheel to consider. I was so set on a set of Simmons, that I really haven't taken a look at anything else. Good to see what's out there.

Thanks