WANTED: NOS GN Grey Steering Wheel

reggie44

WANTED to buy: Ok, I know this is a pretty tall order what I am looking for but I know they do exist and someone out there may have one:

NOS Buick Grand National grey steering wheel still wrapped in the factory clear plastic with yellow warning decal on it preferably still in the original factory GM box.

Please PM pictures and price if possible. Thank you.

Thanks GNVAIR for posting this link... I was really excited till I started looking really close at the photographs of this steering wheel. I hate to say but something seems a bit 'fishy' about it because if you look really close at the photographs and even though the steering wheel has the correct factory plastic over it - look really close at the 5 o'clock and 7 o'clock position toward the bottom of the steering wheel there is a join in both those spots in the leather - in other words it's not continuous all the way around from top to bottom... if it was a 'true' factory correct NOS steering wheel it should only be joined at the dead exact 6'oclock position. Seems strange though as the plastic wrap and decal are correct and so is the casting # on the actual steering wheel of #25507580 and the part # on the box of #25521043.

So I guess my search continues! Thank you.

Reggie,
Nothing fishy.Just so you know there were two manufactures (suppliers) for GM steering wheels and the one you see is the rarer of the two. Iv'e had both nos GM steering wheels and here they are.

Attachments

• 491.JPG
    491.JPG
    827.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 666.JPG
    666.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Thanks GNVAIR for posting this link... I was really excited till I started looking really close at the photographs of this steering wheel. I hate to say but something seems a bit 'fishy' about it because if you look really close at the photographs and even though the steering wheel has the correct factory plastic over it - look really close at the 5 o'clock and 7 o'clock position toward the bottom of the steering wheel there is a join in both those spots in the leather - in other words it's not continuous all the way around from top to bottom... if it was a 'true' factory correct NOS steering wheel it should only be joined at the dead exact 6'oclock position. Seems strange though as the plastic wrap and decal are correct and so is the casting # on the actual steering wheel of #25507580 and the part # on the box of #25521043.

So I guess my search continues! Thank you.

I pulled a really nice burgundy sport wheel out of an 88 Le Sabre T Type some time ago. That's where it was stitched together. It's the only one I've seen like that till now.

Black Friday Bump!

Anyone have a NOS GREY Buick GN Steering wheel still wrapped in the factory clear plastic with yellow warning decal AND still in the factory GM BOX with factory GM part #.

Also looking for stich joint to be at 6 o'clock position please.

I will pay good $ for the right steering wheel as described above - serious buyer.

Thank you.