WANTED Mid to Low 10 sec Engine Stroker or not

Ok Guys Ill be going down to Sparta TN this weekend Leaving Saturday at 10AM and Ill be Staying in TN over night and headed back on Sunday Ill be headed down I75 South going and then North Coming back any one along this route have any thing for sale I could meet and pick up? Let me know Price and location please.
I need to know before I leave as If I have nothing Planned Ill be taking the Car and not the SUV as it gets better mileage
Thank you

Ill be traveling down I75 From Mi to Tenn. This Sat. and Sunday July 14-15th anyone have any thing not far from the freeway?
Going down to pick up my Son in Sparta TN
Thanks

Wow never thought this would be this tuff lol. Not one thing less than 7 hours away one direction Where are the Michigan Buick folks or have they bailed and went other directions ??

Can you shoot me some info on it. Im sure we talked before just dont have the PM any more sorry for that.
Kinda looking for some thing ASAP want my T running for woodward dream cruise

Up still nothing close to Michigan ???
I will sell you my complete engine drop in and go for $10,000 it runs 9.50 or better i have plenty of time slips and can have it out and on a pallet within 2 hours. let me know. I also have another one that has a stock turbo crank,molnar rods,weisco forged pistons,stock heads with all new goodies roller cam and intake I can sell that one for $6500 you will need upper plenum and TB

I will sell you my complete engine drop in and go for $10,000 it runs 9.50 or better i have plenty of time slips and can have it out and on a pallet within 2 hours. let me know. I also have another one that has a stock turbo crank,molnar rods,weisco forged pistons,stock heads with all new goodies roller cam and intake I can sell that one for $6500 you will need upper plenum and TB
you may reach me at 405-361-5362