Wanted: Laptop..

GrndNatnl

Regal of the Dark Order
I know this should probably be in the for sale section, but might get a better responce in the lounge...

I'm looking for a good deal on an older laptop with an old basic version of TurboLink already on it, or that I may aquire it myself to install it. (With ALDL cable too)

I've searched eBay, but figure it would be better to find one through the boards which has already been used for scantool purposes.

DirectScan would be acceptable as well, but preferably with the modded ECM, or whatever is required. If I had to pay a little additional for a modded ECM, I could do that.

If anyone has anything they're willing to sell for a good deal, let me know. I'm on a strict budget with this car, and its killing me. But I'm in need of a good diagnostic tool for in depth tuning, aside from the scanmaster. TIA

Contact me offline - todd@toddware.com

I picked up about 40 laptops from my old job and should be able to take 2 to make a good one - providing you don't want to run it off thebattery... They will run off the car voltage without an inverter.....

They are a mix of Pentium 1 166MMX Compaqs to 333 Mhz PII compaqs, with some hitachi and fujitsus thrown in.

Could put something together in the $200 + shipping range if you want....

I'm taking this to BG to sell......laptop

I run an inverter under the seat. It is setup for DirectScan. You would still need to buy the DirectScan kit. I'm looking for 170.00 for the laptop and the holder that bolts to the seat floor. Let me know if interested......

I guess I should wait until Bowling Green and see whats for sale there first. If I dont find anything, then I'll work a deal out with someone or have one pieced together.