Wanted: Gn/ttype Hood

daredevil

Hi guys,

Need a GN or TType hood. Willing to pay a reasonable price. Please email or call me at 239-9592.

Thank you very much.

Manny

That sounds terrific. What's the general condition of your hood? Any rust or dents?

Thanks.

Manny

Do you know when the FG coming in? Give me a call or email whenever you are ready.

Thanks.

Manny

Thanks, Rob. I am still waiting for Paul's answer as to when his FG is going to arrive.

Manny

The company is going to call me, I just inquired about it on Friday. I'll let you know when I find out.

Thanks, Paul

Manny, IMHO, the $250 price is steep... I sold one recently, cheap... just so I didnt have to see it go to waste...

Paul... still have your "stuff"... call me when you can pick it up... unless you want to pick it up from David's house...

Rob

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Manny, IMHO, the $250 price is steep... I sold one recently, cheap... just so I didnt have to see it go to waste...

Rob

Paul, disregard the part I edited, got your message at the other board...

I could pick it up from David's house, closer to mine:) Let me know how much, and I'll give him the money.

A hui hou!!!

Hi Paul,

Sorry I cannot wait that long for your FG to arrive. I contemplated buying a FG from POSTON and I was told it will take 8 to 10 weeks to deliver.

So this afternoon, thanks to Rob, I bought the one in Wahiawa. I did not pay his price but close to it because right now my car is at the body shop.

Thanks.

Manny

No problem Manny, sorry I couldn't help you out. Glad you found one quick though. Yeah, Rob has all kinds of goodies:D

His name is Shawn and he mentioned that his brother in Las Vegas will be sending GN stuff to sell. He has this place with some junk cars between Wahiawa town and Dole Plantation stores.

Manny

His name is Shane not Shawn. Rob, the place is not a village but a dump site surrounded by bushes and populated by thousand of mosquitoes. He got a nice old Nova in the lot but unknown if it's for sale.

I gotta call the guy up and find out about the NOVA... hmmm TPI for a NOVA?...

on second thought, I need another car like I need a hole in my head...