wanted fast GN

Originally posted by racer1
low 10's or quicker!

***** Do you want low 10's or quicker on pump gas and street tires with low boost, or will you be using race gas and slicks? and, do you care if it has a roll cage already in it? This will affect your final price.

Oh, as several others have asked.. Let us know if your budget is $5000, $10,000, $20,000, etc.. and if you want your low 10 sec or quicker car for 0-60, 1/8th mile, or 1/4 mile performance as this will also influence your final price.

Billy

Originally posted by MaxVO2
***** Do you want low 10's or quicker on pump gas and street tires with low boost, or will you be using race gas and slicks? and, do you care if it has a roll cage already in it? This will affect your final price.

Oh, as several others have asked.. Let us know if your budget is $5000, $10,000, $20,000, etc.. and if you want your low 10 sec or quicker car for 0-60, 1/8th mile, or 1/4 mile performance as this will also influence your final price.

Billy
low 10's 12k or less

Originally posted by racer1
low 10's 12k or less

*****Chirp chirp chirp.. (That's the sound of crickets on an otherwise quiet night..)

Unless you mean low 10's 1/8th mile time, good luck on finding a GN for less than 12k that does that.

Mebbe add another 5-10k if you really want low 10's or "quicker", or just get a 12 sec GN for 12k, and spend the extra 5-10k to make it a low 10 sec car yourself.

Good luck

Billy

Originally posted by MaxVO2
*****Chirp chirp chirp.. (That's the sound of crickets on an otherwise quiet night..)

Unless you mean low 10's 1/8th mile time, good luck on finding a GN for less than 12k that does that.

Mebbe add another 5-10k if you really want low 10's or "quicker", or just get a 12 sec GN for 12k, and spend the extra 5-10k to make it a low 10 sec car yourself.

Good luck

Billy
i have 1 im looking at!!!:rolleyes:

You can probably find quite a few that will run those kind of ##'s for a pass or 2. I would be amazed if you get the quality you need for 12k or under. At this point you are at, I recommend you look for quality parts and a quality engine builder in the package or you will have a lot more than 12k in the car after your first track outing!!!