Wanted:driver gnx

In regards to fast and furious, I'm not sue what you are talking about. They had a turbo supra iirc. Perhaps in a later movie they had a gn. Regardless, I am not sure what line of reasoning would lead you to think that I desired an older buick because of the movie. My confusion comes from the simples fact that, looking around, even now I see loads of sellers calling gnt types "gnxs". No need to get your turbo in a twist. My current daily is an MGB, so I am no street racers :eek:

Don't take it personally, you have to have thick skin and a sense of humor around here from what I have seen!:biggrin:

I think what some are saying is that the new movie Fast & Frivolous 4:eek: is going to drive people to buy up these great cars and do god knows what to them, just cause they saw them in the movie!:frown:

Good Luck on the search for GN or TR! either way you can't go wrong!:smile:

Don't take it personally, you have to have thick skin and a sense of humor around here from what I have seen!:biggrin:
I have a very thick skin. It's going to take a lot more than a few vitriolic greasers to upset me :D
I think what some are saying is that the new movie Fast & Frivolous 4:eek: is going to drive people to buy up these great cars and do god knows what to them, just cause they saw them in the movie!:frown:

Good Luck on the search for GN or TR! either way you can't go wrong!:smile:
Thanks. I have some time, so hopefully I will find what I am looking for.

Thanks. I have some time, so hopefully I will find what I am looking for.

Being honest, Not a snowballs chance in hell will you find a running GNX in any condition for 10k, let alone 20k. Sorry just the truth.

About 10 years ago Kirban had one that a salesman used as a daily driver, it had 275,000 miles on it and it went for $13,500 way back then, probably bring $25,000 today.

You need to increase your cash or decrease back to a GN or Turbo t, or t-type.

Just trying to be straight up with you... so you can quit wasting your time.

Good luck!

Being honest, Not a snowballs chance in hell will you find a running GNX in any condition for 10k, let alone 20k. Sorry just the truth.

About 10 years ago Kirban had one that a salesman used as a daily driver, it had 275,000 miles on it and it went for $13,500 way back then, probably bring $25,000 today.

Good luck!

I missed buying that car by one day :mad: When i had the whole $13k cash on me i called Dennis and he said it just left yesterday :frown:

Good luck!

I mentioned earlier that I had misstated the title. I am going to make a new thread. This was just a late-night mistake.

I have a very thick skin. It's going to take a lot more than a few vitriolic greasers to upset me :D.

calling turbo Buick owners vitriolic greasers is about as on target as calling all British car lovers/owners "nansy panted scalawags" choose your words with a little more discretion next time and do some investigating before you post comments like your initial post

I had to google it lol

vitriolic - harsh or corrosive in tone; "an acerbic tone piercing otherwise flowery prose"; "a barrage of acid comments"; "her acrid remarks make her many enemies"; "bitter words"; "blistering criticism"; "caustic jokes about political assassination, talk-show hosts and medical ethics"; "a sulfurous denunciation"; "a vitriolic critique"

calling turbo Buick owners vitriolic greasers is about as on target as calling all British car lovers/owners "nansy panted scalawags" choose your words with a little more discretion next time and do some investigating before you post comments like your initial post

A lot of British at types are! At any rate, the former is an aknowledged fact, the latter was not meant in the perjorative.