Wanted Buick Regal Diesel

lgnofdoom

Trying to find a 84-87 buick diesel. Preferrably in CA. RUnning would be good but not needed. If it's in ca not running is OK. I can go as far as Nevado or Arizona for the right price.

I plan on building something with a newer Duramaxx or a 4bt cummins with a nice big turbo setup.

ANy leads on any would be appreciated
Mario
1-661-5102350
ban460@aol.com

I think Oldsmobile Cutlass' were the only Diesel G-bodies.

I'm almost ashamed to say that a friend of mines father has a 1981 Regal with the factory diesel. Rode in it before and what a slow, noisy pos that is! A Duramax conversion would be great as far as power and less noise if someone was going to do a conversion like that. I saw pics and a video on a GNX(looked like, but actually started life as an Oldsmobile Cutlass) that was mini tubbed with a Duramax and it was Badd A$$ all the way! Here's the video links:

Diesel Grand National

Diesel Grand National

that was a Diesel Cutlass that had a full GN body swap all around along with the drive train conversion.

i have a link to it but i need 4 post to link it for some reason

interesting, the article says it was a regal that was converted but I read on maliburacing.com a while back, from the guy that built, it that it was a converted cutlass. I can think of a good reason though to not admit that in the magazine article.

I just saw one the other day. I didn't think they made regals with diesels either until I found one the other day but the guy didn't want to sell it. It was his only firm of transportation. It had diesel emmision tag with a 5.7 displacement.

Thought about the 6bt it would be too tight in there. It could be made to fit but if you need to work on it there would be no room in there. I've seen the 4bt push over 550 hp reliably.