**WANTED** 87 Turbo T Limited - Original & Low Miles!

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
I'm looking for a mostly original and CLEAN Turbo T Limited. Color isn't an issue as long as it's tasteful and it must have:

- Cornering lamps
- Coach lamps MANDATORY (landau top is mandatory with this option)
- G-80 Posi
- Astro Roof
- Mostly loaded
- Leather interior preferred
- Well cared for and no dents, dings or rust

If anyone knows of one on the market please let me know.

Actually thats not that rare,,but if he was looking for one "without" an oil leak,,well thats a whole nutter story:)

Sounds like my car.

Too bad it's slightly modded and not for sale.:D

Does'nt twobryans have exactly what your looking for or did it sell on e-bay?

FWIW & IMHO:
Twobryans Had a gray, chrome, don't about remember cornering lamps, was not a landua/coach lamp optioned car, wen't on E-bay about 5 ? months ago, maybe. was a very low mileage car.

Originally posted by TT/A1233
I'm looking for a mostly original and CLEAN Turbo T Limited. Color isn't an issue as long as it's tasteful and it must have:

- Cornering lamps
- Coach lamps MANDATORY (landau top is mandatory with this option)
- G-80 Posi
- Astro Roof
- Mostly loaded
- Leather interior preferred
- Well cared for and no dents, dings or rust

If anyone knows of one on the market please let me know.
my dad has this same car in white,if you are interested ,he is asking about 5K for it,not a bad car for a project,will need paint and things like that,,let me know if you need pics...
Dennis

I'm not looking for a mod/ or restro car at all. I'm seeking an original specimen and go-fast goodies are OK. Chrome or WO2 is fine as well though I'd prefer the chrome trimming.

I'm willing to pay what the car is worth and am not about pinching pennies.

Originally posted by Grant National
Try this one that was on ebay a couple of weeks ago...ebay limited

It looks pretty nice. I'd offer ya mine but I don't have coach lights. Why are you selling the GN?????
I want a car to drive without feeling guilty. In my opinion my car belongs in a museum or GM's private collection. I'd like a sleeper Regal, that's loaded with class which I can drive guilt free and modify to get into the mid-low 12's.

Originally posted by Grant National
the link is ebay # 4512339811 I can't seem to make the link work for you or edit post:confused:
Yea, I almost had that one once the auction ended. I have a buyer for mine but the seller of that Limited chose not to wait the 3 weeks for me to liquidate my car and provide buy $. It's a personal decision and even though I'm disappointed I understand his needs. He had another interested party that could take possession this week.