Wanted 87 limited turbo regal

It was a JOKE. An excellent Limited should be in about the $15K neighborhood. Good luck with your quest.

strike

:D

I have a 10,000mi MINT '87 Limited w/cloth seats, but certainly NOT for $7000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have considered selling it but only for what it's worth :)

I have a Rosewood colored, N/A limited, and I had a friend in highschool that had a silver Limited. I think the silver is bad ass looking, and someday I would like to get a turbo limited, benchseat column shift.

I don't really see the point of a consoule shifted auto, unless you have a ratched shifter. I am able to operate the column shifters more percisly than the floor.

be patient or change your criteria if you want one sooner.

Your looking for 1 out 1,035 made, plus no -leather, for $7,000 tops in the middle of winter. Its a bit harder to find cars for sale in the winter, they usually go for sale spring/summer.

try this guy-
1987 BUICK REGAL LIMITED TURBO,
low 46K miles, recent black paint, luxury version of Grand National, very collectible, worth $14,000, located North East Mass, $9950. (978) 546-9309 . Massachusetts

it has cloth interior even though the ad does not say so, he has been trying to sell this car for a while now- (at least a yr) and I remember reading a previous ad that said it had cloth.

Borrow a little more scratch, make an offer and go from there.

Just trying to help.