Wanted 87 GN

johnnycasx

looking for 87 GN. can be T-top or astro roof. would like something thats not rotted out or a huge restoration project. willing to spend up to $16k for one, preferably one thats been modified. Would preferably like to stay around nrotheast region but willing to travel if the right GN comes along.

Even though you said GN ; i.e. Black - I highly recommend you look at that T Top WH1 that is for sale - in your price range.
You can never go wrong with a (1986 LC2) WH1.
You will get more ooohs and ahhhs from the Buick crowd, by owning a WH1 than a GN.
Regular folks - well - they know the black car.
And - to my thinking, the WH1 holds its value slightly better - owing to the uniqueness and the much more limited production and survival numbers.
But I understand "GN" also

And - although you said in the NE Region - There is or was also a very, very nice 1986 GN for sale, near me, in Atlanta, also posted on the board.
Very nice - with a negotiable price under your top number.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1384038929.921891.jpg
87 astroroof $13,500.00.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Where is the vehicle located?

His profile says Miami
Not only could you get a vacation - say over Thanksgiving - but cruise South Beach in your new GN - then maybe a trip to the Keys over 7 mile bridge, and a nice warm, pleasant ride home. :D

I was close to pulling the pin on this car. The 1650 mile drive one way killed it. But was going to do it. An astro roof popped up local and i could not refuse the deal. 1987 GNASTROROOF is Very honest seller.
Ty for the kind words turbo luver,glad to hear your ok and found yourself a true cf-5 car.

selling mine. mint cond. only 27000 miles. original window sticker. emal and i can give my # if interested.

Thanks everyone for your support and the leads for vehicles. I'm going to have to postpone the search until spring, due to the nasty weather. Thanks everyone.

Ty for the kind words turbo luver,glad to hear your ok and found yourself a true cf-5 car.

I just don't see the downside to a 1650 mile ride in this car...I'm sorry - I just don't!
Best freaking 1650 miles of my life that would be. :D

Happy New Years everyone. Hopefully soon I get a GN or a WE4. Heck I'll probably even settle for a turbo regal :)