Wanted: 86 or 87 GN rolling chassis

ponyetr

I'm rebuilding my 86 gn, which turned out to be a complete rustbucket, so I'm looking to swap body and frame with an 86 or 87 rust free gn. I have the engine and tranny, along with interior, hood, and front fenders. My 86 had t tops, which I'd really like to have again. Will travel if needed.

Paul I've got a black '87 NA Regal body here that's probably alot better off than what you have now. It's missing everything from the firewall forward/both doors/trunk lid/most of the interior/& it's a rolling frame that's only $400. I need it gone, so ride on down after the Nats & let's make a deal. You can pick up the fuel & brake lines while you're here too! Thanks.

Yes it does have ttops, but I do have complete NA Regals for just $900. The best of the bunch is a blue w/blue bench seat '83 hardtop Regal. It's either got a blown motor or a bad tranny. I haven't checked or even removed any parts from it since getting it a month ago. The trunk lid & doors are straight & rust free & it's basically the whole car. Those 2 & all the other "carcasses" need now homes, so let me know if I can help. Thanks.