WANTED! '86-'87 Turbo

70-71-72

What we want:
--------------------
1986 or 1987 Buick w/LC2 option (stock 3.8l Turbo)
Mostly original, more original/stock = better
Good overall condition, cared for
Near the Kansas City area
Less than $9000

What we will settle for:
------------------------------
Non-Posi
Performance upgrades (not too radical)
+100k miles
Anywhere in the US

What we Don't want:
---------------------------
#1 - Rusty
Engine/Tranny swapped (No number matching)
Gold/Brown, possibly Maroon (this is my wife's, I might look at anyway)

===================================
Email pictures to bradcunn@yahoo.com or you can call me @ (913) 424-8080. We have a battery of questions and need to see pictures of all trouble spots if it isn't local enough to check it out ourselves. We are ready to buy with cash in hand. Thanks!

Brad

Hey Brad ever find a car ?
If not call me if you are interested in mine , maybe we can work out something . I had a home loan fall through . must go ASAP
Matt 510 6680

'87 T Type w/LC2

I live in the Detroit area and am thinking of selling my sixth such car to buy an '86 limited from a close friend. Mine is Dark blue with black out trim option,solid roof, buckets/console 74,300 original miles. I am the third owner and know the other two. Mobil 1 car since day one with original turbo. car has pw,pdl,tilt/cruise,am/fm/casette w/ graphic eq.concert sound, posi, Tires are fresh,konis all around, separate trans cooler, Tinman air filter,
kirban's 3" dp. & Hooker dual exhaust last fall. I HAD to install an lt-1 MAF sensor and translator when my stock maf died. Body is pretty dent free thanks to paintless dent repairman , but I did have to replace the rt. qtr due to the accident that lead to my purchase. It does drive 100% !!!!The wheel center caps are shot. A.C is now R-134. It does need complete repainting. price ---- $6800 Best of Luck. I gave up looking for about 5 years and had a '65 white skylark convert ( 1st place at 2001 GSCA Nats).
The '86 is Dave Prycucki's white T type (586) 254-7846 eves. car has most options incl. moonroof, concert sound, trunk trim,twiilight sent., 40/40 gray leather limited interior. Very ,Very clean top, bottom, everywhere.Car has 75,000 miles. had number matching engine/trans ( 50,000 mile)re installed, original exhaust system. He will likely sell it for $9,000 ( I'm hoping). He has GNX still.
If I were you, I'd call him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please reply using lovellgl@aol.com GaryL.

Re: '87 T Type w/LC2

Originally posted by hotrodgary
I live in the Detroit area and am thinking of selling my sixth such car to buy an '86 limited .....

FUTURE OWNER NOW! I pick my car up on April 15th and just happen to be using the tax refund to do it! I want to buy almost every one I see, but my wife seems to think I only need one. If the deal falls through, I will be in contact with you.

Brad

"87 Regal

Brad, I've been a GSCA membersince '86 and Dave's car is the cleanest, most original I've seen in the past 10 years. !!!!!
I sold my '65 when he told me he'd sell this car two years ago. Then He just couldn't part with it - -. I understood and we've been friends since. I've known him since'87.
Unless the Regal you found is just as new, or you dislike a white/ black out trim car, I'd STRONGLY suggest this is the NICEST in 10 years . I wouldn't lead you on a wild goose chase.
Gary L. GSCA # 783 See you in B.G. ??