Wanted - 6.500" Cunningham?? rods

BlownV6

Is this a Cunningham rod?? Ive seen a few sets of these over time but Im not totally sure if they are Cunningham or early Oliver or what. Anyway I need one rod (what ever it is) to complete a set. Its a wide journal (.890" wide big end )and on-center. Any help appreciated!! Thanks Mike

Attachments

• MVC-022S.JPG
    MVC-022S.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 151
I agree with Norb. What do the rod bolts say? If it ends up being a Cunningham rod you can send it to them and they can make you a replacement rod if you want to spend the $$.

Neal

They have 7/6 studs using threads on both ends with 12 point nuts. No marking at all. Mike

Hi Mike,
The "rocket" was pronounced dead on arrival. No plans to resurect it. Want me to ship you a couple of oliver rods?

Hi Mike,
The "rocket" was pronounced dead on arrival. No plans to resurect it. Want me to ship you a couple of oliver rods?

Do your rods look like these?? I have Oliver rods , but they do not look like these. Mike

Mike,

I seem to think I had a really old set of Olivers or Crowers that had studs and nuts not bolts like you stated. I don't know what I did with them. I'll post a pic if I can find one.

Neal