Want to trade for a block...

1BAD81BU

Hey guys, I have a few things I need to get rid off, but I would like to trade them for a GN block. The doesn't need to be in "ready to assemble" condition, it just needs to be in good condition and usable. I don't want a damaged block. Also, I don't want to ship a block. However, I am willing to travel to pick one up. Here's what I have to trade-
Autometer 10k rpm tachometer part #3910-This tach is brand new but is out of the box. I have never used it, and it has never been wired up. Here's a pic-
SuperChevy016.jpg

Next is a Strange 31 spline steel spool for a 9" Ford rear. This is also new and never been bolted up.
partsforsale003.jpg

partsforsale001.jpg

Lastly, I have a set of aluminum brake drums that came off of a 86 Grand National. They are in good shape and have plenty of life in them, just dirty that's all.
SuperChevy018.jpg

SuperChevy014.jpg

SuperChevy019.jpg

Thanks for looking!! Let me know what type of block you have and what you want to trade for and we'll work something out. The best way to reach me is to drop me a PM on this site or email me @ gtoturner2@yahoo.com
Later on, Nick.

By the way the tach was $140 new, the spool was $150, and the drums are worth atleast $60. HTH Later on, Nick.

BUMP. I also have a set of stock 28 spline axles that came out of the same rear that the drums came off of. They are in great condition. C'mon fellas someone has to have a block they want to get rid of. Later on, Nick.

Block

Which block are you looking for? I dont have a 109 block, but I have a hot air block Im not going to do anything with.