original style MAF sensor
1 GN style rim

Anybody have these locally?

Give me a jingle at 389-0609

Mahalo,
David

Got MAF! Thanks.

One down, two to go...

and just so I know I'm clear on the brake booster, I've got vacuum brake conversion.

Single or dual diaphragm?

I'm out right now.. but will keep an eye out...

How about the '81 Regal 67rs is parting out?...

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Single or dual diaphragm?

I'm out right now.. but will keep an eye out...

How about the '81 Regal 67rs is parting out?...

Whatever you do, be sure that the booster holds vacuum! Even when it's "new"!! BTDT!:mad:

Originally posted by Geoff87
Whatever you do, be sure that the booster holds vacuum! Even when it's "new"!! BTDT!:mad:

Did you mail order that?.... ;)

I've only seen one g body booster fail. (mine) only because there is virtually no vacuum with that dang camshaft which requires more foot effort.

yeah, a vacuum cannister... but me, being the cheapo bastid I am... that aint gonna happen...

Originally posted by HI85WH1
Did you mail order that?.... ;)

Nope. I bought it new from Checker. After installing, I started the engine. Upon shutting it off, I heard a "sssssssssssssss"! F^%*!!!! :mad:

Lesson learned: Check the booster first!

I still order from Checker........ I just order it ONLINE first. That way, I get the RIGHT part. :D

BTW, we just hijacked David's thread! :D

Originally posted by Geoff87
I still order from Checker........ I just order it ONLINE first. That way, I get the RIGHT part. :D

BTW, we just hijacked David's thread! :D
thats OK.. we are all friends here...

booster

i have one from an oldsmobile, 87. i also have one sitting in my 4dr. worked perfect before i wrecked. as for the regal it's gone. but i do have 2 boosters. lmk if interested

Leighton,

Better update your sig...

BTW, I sent you my phone number for the fillers...

Re: booster

Originally posted by 67rs
i do have 2 boosters. lmk if interested

67rs,
I'm interested assuming it will fit in the TR...
call me at 389-0609 or let me know your phone#

and Geoff, as far as where I've been... the wife & I bought a house a while back. Just now getting the time and money to re-kindle my interest in the TR. Hope to see you guys around.