Want to Buy TR...Have $$$ in Hand.

danziger

Hello all! Since you don't have a "Cars Wanted" section, I'll post here if that is OK with the Mods. I am looking for a TR that will see a decent amout of driving and almost zero track time. It can be a T-Type or GN, or even a conversion as long as it is dependable. I'm not super-concerned about the body and paint as long as there aren't HUGE rust holes in it. I owned a 1986 GN before, but have been building my 200 Z28. Well I've got the itch for a TR again, so please let me know what you have. I won't jerk you around and have zillions of posts on the LS1 boards, as well as a bunch of references. I've already "talked" to a few sellers on here and hope to find a decent car soon. Sorry about the long post and hope everyone is having a great holiday season! Ben

Haha! I can't edit my own post! That should read "2000 Z28" and I am looking for prices up to $7000ish. Thanks again! Ben

I have a 86 GN hardtop ready to drive anywhere mostly stock drivetrain needs paint very solid comes with many extra parts $6,500 drives it home :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

I think I have exactly what you want.

I''ve got an 87 T, well optioned, power w/l, moonroof,mirrors, rear defrost, posi. I am sending an email with more info.

Jonathan

Jonathan: got the pics and replied, thanks!
Vsix Jim: bummer on the pics...would you want to send me an e-mail with more of the cars attributes and your location in PA?
Thanks to everybody that has taken the time to send me info. The hardest part was selling this idea to my wife (she already drives a Buick ;)

Maybe a little late but I have an 87 turbo T that may become available fairly soon, can e-mail or pm a detailed description.

danziger....I probably have exactly what you're looking for (if you are not put off by excellent paint/body/interior). I plan to sell within the next couple of months. Virtually stock and NO track visits...super dependable. E-mail if you want to discuss.

OK, you guys are the best! Thanks to everybody that has taken the time to send pics and some detailed (and super honest) descriptions! I am trying to look at as many cars close by first and especially the less expensive ones. I have a bunch of vehicles to sort through, so please don't think I am blowing anyone off. I am in no real hurry to buy and like I said, this won't be a show car or 9 sec dragstrip terror. Thanks again and keep the TRs coming! Ben

benjaminr@hotmail.com