Want to buy Powermaster brake pedal and parts, for HB conversion

67gsconv

67gsconv
Hi, I've got an '87 T that I want to convert to Hydroboost. My car was converted to Vacuum brakes and the person I bought it from didn't keep any of the Powermaster brake parts needed for the HB conversion. I need the PM pedal assembly and all the other factory parts for the swap. I already placed an ad in Parts Wanted and thought I would have a little more luck in the Brakes, Suspension, Tires and Wheels area. I've read the HB conversion information in the forums and have all parts numbers for the parts that you would buy from the parts stores. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
67gsconv

Hi, I've got an '87 T that I want to convert to Hydroboost. My car was converted to Vacuum brakes and the person I bought it from didn't keep any of the Powermaster brake parts needed for the HB conversion. I need the PM pedal assembly and all the other factory parts for the swap. I already placed an ad in Parts Wanted and thought I would have a little more luck in the Brakes, Suspension, Tires and Wheels area. I've read the HB conversion information in the forums and have all parts numbers for the parts that you would buy from the parts stores. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
67gsconv

There's really no parts to keep. The powermaster was probably toast that's why it was replace. Then they probably drilled out the original brake pedal and then hooked up the vacuum set-up. The pedal has to be moved when using vacuum assist. Here's the hydro boost kit that I bought from Dennis, only difference is I'm using a baer master cylinder. Ask Dennis for the kit that has the SS braided lines. It's a little more money, but it's much nicer. Also, tell him you need a new brake pedal, because the pedal that you have is being used for your current vacuum set-up. I think he charges $35 for the pedal.

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/product/44195/CPB+HYDRO+BOOST+CONVERSION+KIT+#7619.html
http://baer.com/Remaster.html