Want the F-Body rad? Look here:

Got it........it's awfully refreshing to see someone on this board do as they say they will.....Thank you for the information.

What if you're running a FMIC

Great write Austin, thanks for emailing it to me!!

My one big question- Where do you install the engine oil cooler if you run a Front Mount??

I run a RJC Mega FMIC, my tranny cooler is nicely installed between(center) the front lower air dams.

And if the suggestion for location is away from getting fresh air, then where can you get a combo of cooler/fan?

Anbody else w/suggestion please feel free to jump in

thanks
FRED

Emails sent!

tbirdv6,

I'm not sure how much clearance there is between the A/C condenser and the FMIC as I'm only running a stock IC. I can tell you that the particular oil cooler I used in the writeup is 1 1/2 inches thick. So...if you mount it flush against the A/C condenser and have at least 1 1/2 inches of clearance, then you'd be fine. I think it all depends on the cooler you select. For example, the tranny cooler I'm using is skinnier than the oil cooler and is pretty much flush with the front lip of the lower radiator support.

On the other hand, www.summitracing.com has coolers with dedicated fans. Just do a search for 'oil coolers' and a pile of stuff will come up. Personally, if I were to run a cooler with a fan, I would mount it inside the passenger fender in front of the wheel. There is ample room up in that area.

Got my copy already. Thanks! It looks exactly what I've been wanting to do, but unsure of hose and fitting sizes. This will help alot. God Bless.