Want a turbo. Have a grand.

Hey where are you located..I have new. Never installed 6262.BB. turbonetics /65lbs injectors and turbo tweek chip let it all go for $1300..

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey where are you located..I have new. Never installed 6262.BB. turbonetics /65lbs injectors and turbo tweek chip let it all go for $1300..

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm in Southern California. The turbo sounds enticing, but the injectors and chip wouldn't really be needed. Could you please send me a part number on the turbo?

I have a 71 HPQ DBB I might be willing to part with . I also have a 6567 JB that is getting rebuilt by reed at Work turbos
I'm interested in the 71HPQ turbo that's for sale. Shannon 304-657-6673 ASAP

I have a turbonetics cpt62 from cottons, bout 20k miles on it, nice shape. Its (to the best of my knowledge) single ball bearing, 4" in, 2.5" out, a/r .63 exhaust housing, went 10.7 @126 on a sloppy tune mild build full weight car, would definately get you to mid 10's with a good converter and tune. Needs about 3k stall speed, spools pretty quick. 500 bucks and its yours, it was over 1200 new in 08.

I have a turbonetics cpt62 from cottons, bout 20k miles on it, nice shape. Its (to the best of my knowledge) single ball bearing, 4" in, 2.5" out, a/r .63 exhaust housing, went 10.7 @126 on a sloppy tune mild build full weight car, would definately get you to mid 10's with a good converter and tune. Needs about 3k stall speed, spools pretty quick. 500 bucks and its yours, it was over 1200 new in 08.

I appreciate the offer, but its a little small for my application. Thanks