Want a T Type

bilt2run

Looking at all colors now, prefer stock to light mods. No rust or major collisions. Hoping for a near mint car. :)

T Buick

bilt2run said:
Looking at all colors now, prefer stock to light mods. No rust or major collisions. Hoping for a near mint car. :)

Really hadn't intended to sell this car but am having a hard time thinking about modding the car. 87 Black T type, 13,600 original miles, grey bucket interior. Car is all original down to the tires with two mods, hotter chip and ATR cold air induction. Stock wires, stock stock stock. Very clean car, was not undercoated. Have a lot of the delivery paperwork and original car order out of Mass. Hard top, paint is actually not bad for 18 years young. Original t type wheels with original goodyears. Original exhaust...... it just goes on and on. My original plan for the car was bigger turbo, intercooler, injectors, exhaust, downpipe, all the normal good stuff to start pushing well past 400HP. It just seems a shame though as the car is truly a survivor. I've wheeled the paint, just needs a good steam clean on the bottom and a good clean on the inside. Most people think it looks fab already but I'm a very picky owner. email is dz28lalonde@yahoo.com car is currently inside my garage inside of a carjacket so don't have access to many other pictures. have a few more if interested........

Attachments

• tb2.jpg
    tb2.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 202
  • tb3.jpg
    tb3.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 157
  • tb1.jpg
    tb1.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 146
  • tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 146
Not mint: excellent condition

1987 Buick Turbo-T
I have a 1987 Buick Turbo -T that I purchased from the original owner. I have all the original paper work /brochures/window sticker/ title etc... the car car faxed with 92k miles on it but it had a complete rebuild/ build up about 4000 miles ago. It looks like a sleeper car riding on factory rims. The only give away its fast is the new BFG drag radials on the back. I don't have the list in front of me right now but I'll tell you it has a lot done to it.
Mods: (pretty much everything under the hood has either some chrome or ceramic coating)
3.8 block .030 over, balanced
block girdel
Steel main caps (the bottom end of the engine was really built for more HP)
ARP fasteners & cylinder head studs
thermal coated TRW pistons
lunati 200/200 cam parkerized
TRW springs
ported heads w/larger valves
ported matched intake
TE 60 turbo with
Turbo luber
55lb injectors
ceramic coated factory headers
Terry Houston down pipe ceramic coated
test pipe to dual flow master w/ dump
Volt booster
High performance intank fuel pump with hot wire
Mark Jackson stretched intercooler
Conley cold air package w/14 inch K& N filter
Trans: factory 2004r with high performance rebuild , Ar tCarr 3200 stall 9" lock-up converter and Stage Right trans brake w/ BM trans cooler installed an additional drain plug for servicing the trans.)
rear end has girdle w/ about 40,000 miles on it.
KB Frame braces behind seat and up front
Repaced all GNX frame bushings that were missing
All stainless steel brake lines
New tires
Air bag in right rear spring
pinion snubber
Interior: Grey
GNX style-Custom instrument cluster by Charge Air Systems / White AutoMeter phantom gauges
Stock radio
Panasonic speakers
A/C was converted to R134A
Exterior
Paint is good - excellent to the 3-5 foot range w/ pin stripping
Interior is in excellent condition.
appraisal
I'm sure I forgot something but its a very nice car capable of running in the 11s or just a stroll down main street.
Price $16,500
Let me know I can email Pics

dz28 said:
Really hadn't intended to sell this car but am having a hard time thinking about modding the car. 87 Black T type, 13,600 original miles, grey bucket interior. Car is all original down to the tires with two mods, hotter chip and ATR cold air induction. Stock wires, stock stock stock. Very clean car, was not undercoated. Have a lot of the delivery paperwork and original car order out of Mass. Hard top, paint is actually not bad for 18 years young. Original t type wheels with original goodyears. Original exhaust...... it just goes on and on. My original plan for the car was bigger turbo, intercooler, injectors, exhaust, downpipe, all the normal good stuff to start pushing well past 400HP. It just seems a shame though as the car is truly a survivor. I've wheeled the paint, just needs a good steam clean on the bottom and a good clean on the inside. Most people think it looks fab already but I'm a very picky owner. email is dz28lalonde@yahoo.com car is currently inside my garage inside of a carjacket so don't have access to many other pictures. have a few more if interested........

That car is absolutely gorgeous! Thats also pretty rare...a black 87 T with chrome. I thought after November 86 that all black T's were WE4's.
Regardless, that is a nice ride!

GNVAIR said:
That car is absolutely gorgeous! Thats also pretty rare...a black 87 T with chrome. I thought after November 86 that all black T's were WE4's.
Regardless, that is a nice ride!

It's a pretty cool car, the original owner first ordered the car as a WE4. Changed his mind after ordering and deleted the WE4 package to ensure the chrome bumper and grille and stainless trim. I think it's a pretty good looking car as well. If I keep it there will be some shiny 17x9's on it in the spring...... thanks for the compliment.

I know of a T type forsale here in california with 63k original miles, 2k miles on new bone stock motor build by Lou C of lake forest so you know it was done right, car is a T Type black with chrome trimm and gray interior, floor shift, only mods are 2 1/2 inch catback exaust,chip, and filter,and a few gauges, everything else is stock, repainted in 97 and it was done the right way all rubber taken off and completely stripped and painted, california car no rust, interior is 9 out of 10 and paint a 9 out of 10, let me know if your interested i will snap some pics for you and sent asking price is 14k firm..