Want 87 GN Hardtop/Sunroof. Two trades inside.

Max q

I love both of these cars but just don't need two of the same car. That and I am trying to make room for an 87 Grand National. I'm looking for good paint (black or something dark), good strong motor, hardtop/sunroof, modded okay.

Car #1: 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Sedan Crystal White Pearl (Lexus/Toyota Color)
Build Thread Here

trio8ss.jpg

trio4ss.jpg

enginebay-1.jpg

I purchased this car bone stock in Black Diamond Pearl in 2002 from a Carmax in Orlando at 22k miles. I was the second owner and it's never been wrecked. The body has 103k miles and the motor has 6k miles. The car was tuned April 2011 by Forged Performance and put down 355hp at 20 psi.

*Deep Breath* It has no AC, has power windows/locks, tinted windows, nice stereo, 5mt, sunroof, no cruise, the rear doors only open from the inside and have no outside handles, abs light is on, the auto-on interior light is deactivated but works manually. The driver's overhead reading light is blown. The car also has no front fender liners. I will consider fixing some of this if it means a sale. Right now, I just don't have the motivation to do any of it. :)

I did about 99% of the work myself while I was in school. The only work I didn't do was the block and head work. I installed the wide body and painted it as well. The paint is in great condition but has imperfections. I did this in my garage without the proper tools and my only desire was to achieve a uniform color with the new WRC panels. My priority with the project was to have something cheap, fast and reliable, and only wanted something that looks good if you are standing 10 feet back, at night, squinting your eyes, and shaking your head back and forth rapidly while jumping up and down... in an earthquake. :unamused:

So in short, if you can live with (or are willing to fix) some imperfections in the paint/body and want something that's stupid fast and handles like a monorail, then this car is for you.

: : : Engine/Electronics
EJ257
Mahle 100mm Forged Pistons
Cosworth Bearings and Balanced Crank
SOHC Heads w/5-angle Grind
TWE Stage II Cams
TWE Ti Springs and Retainers
GT3582R Turbo
Perrin Electronic Boost Controller
Tial 44mm Wastegate
Perrin Rotated Mount Up-pipe/Down-pipe
Blitz Frontmount Intercooler
Blitz Nur-spec Axle-back
GReddy Type-S BOV
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Bosch 1000CC Injectors
Aeromotive Adjustable FPR
Vishnu Fuel Rails
Koyo Radiator
Hydra EMS w/Wideband O2
Magnecor Spark Plug Wires
NGK BKR7E-09 Spark Plugs
Parallel Fuel Line Conversion

: : : Wheels & Tires/Transmission
18x9.5+35 5x100 Drifz
Legacy GT 5-Speed
K4rtb0y Short Shifter
ACT 6-puck Clutch and Heavy Duty Pressure Plate
Exedy Lightweight Flywheel
Braided Stainless Clutch Line

: : : Suspension/Brakes
Megan Racing Coilovers
Perrin RSB/Solid Endlinks/Mounts
Polyurethane Steering Rack Bushings
Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
K4rtb0y Exhaust Hangers
WRX 20mm Front Sway Bar
WRX Front Engine Cradle
Subaru 4/2 Pot Brakes
Stainless Steal Brake Line
Slotted Rotors

: : : Interior
STi Version 4 Interior
Jet Black Carpet
Kartboy Short Shifter/Shift Knob
Autometer Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Pyrometer Gauge
Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge
Autometer Oil Pressure Hauge
Autometer A-pillar Gauge Pod
HKS Type-0 Turbo Timer
OEM Center Gauge Pod Housing

: : : Exterior
WRC Widebody Kit (Launsport, I think but really have no idea)
STi Version 5 Rear Spoiler
Shaved Rear Door Handles
Rear Window Vortex Generator
Clear Side, Corner, Bumper Lights
JDM Lightweight F/R Bumper Beams
Nabisco Decal
Trunk Debadge

Car #2: 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Sedan Pearl White (Blueish/Purplish Pearl Flake/Unknown Color Code)
Build Thread Here

forsale.jpg

newgrill6.jpg

_BAM0084.jpg

I purchased this car in the fall of 2008 with 120k miles from a guy on craigslist that didn't take care of it. I am at least the 3rd owner. It was muddy, stunk, had a blown motor, and just a lot of problems. I replaced the motor, interior, and dressed it up a bit.

The car has some surface rust near the skirts and fenders. The car had a minor side impact a few owners before me that required a door replacement. I can tell because the body man robbed a door from a red impreza and didn't bother to sand the red before painting it. There are minor chips in the door that reveal the red paint. The bumper has chips as well (normal wear) and again there is rust on the rear fenders from where they were rolled and not resealed. It has ice cold AC, power windows/locks, tinted windows, new carpet, 5mt, cruise, and nice stereo.

: : : Engine/Transmission/Suspension
Stock EJ251 SOHC
TD04L Turbo
WRX TMIC and Splitter
GReddy Type-S BOV
WRX Modded Injectors (800cc)
WRX Fuel Pump
Hydra EMS
WRX Engine Cradle
Equal Length Headers
Catless Uppipe
WRX Downpipe