Wannabe GNX style dash

86Nick

Not your Grandpas' regal
I've been buying parts here and there trying to build a GNX look alike dash. Open for comments and suggestion.

100_0223.jpg

Looking good so far

How close to actual GNX dash are you looking to get?

If you are just trying to upgrade the pathetic offering that was the buick analog dash with some easier to read functional gauges, then I would go with one of these kits:

Stewart Warner 82246 - Stewart Warner Performance Power Series Analog Gauge Kits - summitracing.com

They have all of the necessary gauges in a nice matching set minus the boost/vacuum. It looks like you have room for 6 smaller gauges and the 2 larger tach and speedo gauges. I would try to find VDO gauges to match what you have already started there.

Hey Nick, I just remember I have a VDO oil psi and water temp gages (electric). I dont have the sending units for them though. PM me if you want them

Gnx dash

I work for a goverment fleet and we have boxes of misc crap left over from surplus vehicles that went to auction. I found them in a box of misc lights and harnesses that was bound for the dumpster. I wish I had more to go around.