Walking dead season 3

c n avoid87

Show time!!! Any alse watching this.

Attachments

• image-3602660576.jpg
    image-3602660576.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 39
Me and Norman aka Daryl!! Love that show.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121015_184518.png
    ForumRunner_20121015_184518.png
    421.9 KB · Views: 48
I got it on the DVR.....Gonna watch it now. Last season was a little slow so Im expecting them to ramp it up for this season!

Nope, have not seen it yet, damn Dish network. Going to get it through itunes I guess and have to figure out a way to hook it up to the TV to watch it on the big screen in the living room.
Man, everytime i watch AMC they are bashing Dish. At the end of every show preview commercial. The announcer says in his manly TV voice. "NOT AVAILABLE ON DISH"

Man, everytime i watch AMC they are bashing Dish. At the end of every show preview commercial. The announcer says in his manly TV voice. "NOT AVAILABLE ON DISH"
And it's AMC who is at fault. They are jacking up the prices and trying to make DISH carry some of the less desirable channels they own & DISH is telling them to FO.

Spoolin Hooligan said:

Yea with the big red circle with the line through it with dish in the middle lol

hello; I don't watch many shows and not the one your talking about but I saw season one of American Horror. There's a new season just started called American Horror Asylum that should be good.
IBBY

So I guess dish and AMC finally reached a deal! Came downstairs and last weeks episode was on. I had a small celebration in my head

highboostgn said:
So I guess dish and AMC finally reached a deal! Came downstairs and last weeks episode was on. I had a small celebration in my head

Really. I am out of town but this would be great, can't wait till I get home and see if my DVR caught it.