WalBro 450 liter E-85 pumps

49-blues

Does anyone know if two of these pumps will fit on a double hanger sending unit?

Haven't actually done it but the footprint is the same as the 255 except for the bottom where it bulges out. The bulge is about 3/4" tall and about 1/2" larger diameter than the rest of the pump body if this info helps at all... it could definitely be made to work. those pumps are awesome, super quiet and move a ton of fuel. And one of the 400 lph will not work with a stock return line despite what anyone tells you- ask me how I know!

Haywire, is the buick return line the same as the TTA? I was going to get one of these pumps for my TTA but maybe I should do dual 255s with a boost switch instead?

I assumed you had a built system if planning on running 2 of these monsters. As for the tta, I'm not sure- I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in. I was running the 400 with gas and 60 lb injectors (based on advice from a vendor) and my "return line regulator" wouldn't allow the pressure to go below 52psi. I don't know anything about e85, there's only one station I've ever seen it at around me. It may work with e85 and big injectors? Another option is to pulse width modulate the pump but I didn't want to go through the expense and wiring of a pump controller.

Haywire, is the buick return line the same as the TTA? I was going to get one of these pumps for my TTA but maybe I should do dual 255s with a boost switch instead?
I have dual 255's on my TTA, with stock lines and drilled out fittings. With both pumps running I can still get the pressure down to about 35 psi.

255s is that what the double pumpers are? I am thinking about doing this for an E85 set up.

255s is that what the double pumpers are? I am thinking about doing this for an E85 set up.
Yes that is one way to get them. I run e85. Depending on how fast you want to go you probably won't need anything bigger... I'm low 11's, and I'm not even close to maxing them out.