Walbro 307 fuel pump volume question

Even the stock pump should do better than 2 and a half minutes. Either the voltage to your pump is really low, or there is some kind of restriction in the lines. How long since you changed the filter?

Yeah thats what I thought. I did a pressure test and pressure rises with boost 1 to 1 but I think I might have a volume problem. I'll double check the voltage, change the filter and go from there. I thought I got a tank of bad gas and was draining the tank when I checked the volume and thought damn, its taking forever to fill this can. Went and got a stop watch to time it. Car went from running 20psi boost with no KR to not being able to run 13 psi without some retard. O2's look good at high 700's low 800's. Hope I don't need a new pump.

I need to measure mine, I know my 307 in the GN fills the can pretty quick but never baselines it, I guess I should in order to compare it at a later time. My TTA needs a pump bad, it takes at least 3 mins to fill a 2 gallon can, I need to measure that too.

:rolleyes: I was hooking the hose up to a connector that went to my under hood fp gauge and didn't realize it has a restriction in it ..... Runs a gallon in under a minute now.... :redface: I'm hoping its bad gas causing my other problems.

I'll time mine this afternoon and post back how long it takes with a hose hooked to the fuel rail and shreader valve removed.

2QUIK6 said:
I'll time mine this afternoon and post back how long it takes with a hose hooked to the fuel rail and shreader valve removed.
Well I was right on with the original TTA pump, it took 3 min 4 secs to fill a 2 gallon can..so thats 1:34 for a gallon.
The GN with the Walbro 307 took 2mins 3 secs to fill 2 gallons...so about 1min exactly is about right for a gallon.