Volvoman check this link out

That reminds me of a car I had about 10 years ago....

A 86 Mercury Capri with a early model 375hp LT-1. I didn't do the swap myself, I just bought the car for the engine. It was a lot of fun to drive....in fact I hate to say it but it was more fun to drive than my GN.

Back in 1980, I built a V8 Vega. I found a 74 Vega GT hatchback with 34,000 miles, black on black in excellent condition. I put a 300hp 350 in it with a TH350 tranny and a narrowed 12 bolt rear end. I had more fun building that car than I did driving it.

Now that I'm "feeling" too old for engine swaps ;), I enjoy just playing with my GN.... :)

That sounds almost like my first car. It was a 1974 Vega with a 283 and a 4 speed. Pumpkin orange with black SS stripes and a sunroof.

Thanks for the link

I was thinking there was a volvo gn in there:( Lots of cool swaps though. There is only one other guy That I know of that has done this set up. He has a 240 volvo wagon with a 85 gn motor with 150 shot of nos. He is not getting very good times though, not hooking up and motor is very tired. He has been doing alot of work to it and want 11s by the end of summer.
I am looking forward to TT for sure. I was there last year it will be nice to meet you guys now I know you a bit more.

Chris:D