volunteer firefighters shot and killed in Western, NY

buickspec6231

Not posting this to get in a battle about gun bans or no bans. I am putting this up there, because some doucher killed 2 volunteers who both also had other critical rolls in a community. This isn't very far from where I live, and I have many friends that are volunteer fire fighters and LEO's. I don't know what to say other than a big ol' "WTF!"

Rest in peace Brothers, we have the watch from here.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....er_firefighters_die.html#incart_river_default

What a coward. He should have never been released from prison.WTF is right. You know they are going to jump on this for gun control. The big problem here was the system closing a case just to get a win in court back in 1980 He should have been executed back then. Instead two heros had to lose their life. That just sucks.Very sad. Godspeed gents.

Not only those two responders are dead, they can't find his sister, either. A sifting thru the ashes, and she'll be found, too.

This is a PRIME example as to why gun control laws are useless.. Convicted felon still gets a gun, kills folks. The ownership history on the gun should be interesting.........

Less than 30 minutes from me. How does a guy, who kills his own grandma, with a hammer, ever get out of prison? And, he said he would kill his sister when he was released... Thoughts and prayers to those firemen's families. Un-real.....Phil.

Mandatory lobotomies to all recidivists, then put them on road crews so they can then pay back society...

They updated the story today at some point. Apparently they found a body in the house that was burned. Police believe it is the missing sister.

Yup 10 mins from me..... Can't wait to seewhere he got those guns from... SW 38 revolver , shotgun , & yes a Bushmaster AR15, just more fuel for the antigunners. He should never have been on the streets again !!