Visiting Atlanta June 12,13,14. Whats going on?

Turbojorge

Unstoppable
Hey guys, I'll be in town June 12-14 and would like to get together with some of the guys just for kicks. Anything special going on? I would like to meet some TR guys and maybe have a beer or two. :D

Thanks
:cool:

Don't know if anything special is going on, but I'm always down for drinkin a couple brews:D What part of town ya stayin in?

I'll be staying right by the Georgia Dome, since I have a convetion to attend on the dates listed. Not sure about the exact area yet, but I'll find out tommorrow.

Wouldn't mind catching some SR action either. :D

Jorge,

Ya just gotta go to the Varsity Drive-In in downtown Atlanta!

Should be in National Historic Register as the famous landmark it is for all of us love Fast Food, eating in our cars, & yakking with friends!

Used to be very famous for its Bar-B-Que sandwich, and lots of other wonderful platters!

Yummm!

:)

Brew and Chew

Most our club members are on the north side of Atlanta, some of us can meet at the local Brew and Chew off I-85 north of town ....... :)

Alan

Re: Brew and Chew

Originally posted by ACME RACING
Most our club members are on the north side of Atlanta, some of us can meet at the local Brew and Chew off I-85 north of town ....... :)
Alan

Great! Lets do it then.

I'll find out what day and time people can show up, Friday or Saturday would be a good time after work ..... :) Alan

Meet

Some of our members can meet Friday after work near Hwy 41 near I-285 - I-75. Don't know where yet . What time will you be available? Be a lot of traffic at 5PM..... It will be located near I-75 North to get to that area about 6-7 miles up.....Know more later next week . Will you have access to a computer while you are there for E-mails? :)

Alan

Will you be in Atlanta the 11th or 12th ? I'll post the place where we will be either Monday or Tuesday, someone is looking for a spot near I-75 below Marrietta near I-285. :) Alan

Map to Three Dollar Cafe

Jorge,

Steve found a place for us at 3 Dollar Cafe on Windy Hill Rd off I-75 . Go North I-75 about 7 miles ,it will go under I-285 , look for Windy Hill exit west. Go left on Windy Hill and it will be on the left about a block, 2580 is address........ Here's a map below. We'll be there around 5PM. Their phone # 770-850-0868

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...zipcode=30067&homesubmit.x=56&homesubmit.y=17

:)

Sounds good Al.

I'm leaving Miami around 11pm on Wednesday (the 11th), and prolly not going to get thier till noon (at best) on the 12th. We're taken busses so it's about a 13 hour sit.

I'm holding on to your number and I'll call you on thursday.

Thanks for the map.

I read it incorrectly. I thought it was your number, it's 3 dollar cafe's. :D

Doesn't look to hard to find though.

Originally posted by Turbojorge
I read it incorrectly. I thought it was your number, it's 3 dollar cafe's. :D

Doesn't look to hard to find though.

I'll E-mail you my home phone , I should be there after 6pm if you need me Thursday.... Alan

To identify us there , I'll wear a white hat and just ask a waitress where the Turbo Buick guys are.... :)

Originally posted by ACME RACING
just ask a waitress where the Turbo Buick guys are.... :)

Thats the way it works around here to. :D

I honestly don't know what I'll be wearing yet, just look for a young (I'm 22) hispanic guy with spiky short hair. 6' 180lbs.

Gotta pack :eek: