viper run

equalizer442

i caught a viper today getting on to the highway infront of me. after i got around a iroc i got behind him and it was open sailing. every time i would get up beside of him to give him a thumbs up he would floor it :mad: after 2 or 3 trys i nailed it right when he did and to my suprise i was keepen pase with him. he was only bairly inching away on me, he got about a half a foot when we backed off the first time. i gave him a thumbs up and he gave me a nasty look like "what are you doing on the road in that pos" kinda look and tryed to floor it again but this time i got about a half a car jump on him and he wasent able to pass me :D

YEAH BABY!!!!! I bet you were pumped after that one :D Wonder what he pays in insurance every year on that puppy :)
Good Kill...

hell yeah i was pumped up. i was suprised that my car did so well. i would just like to catch him at a light because i know my buicks top end aint that great. we were stabben it at 60-70 mph so i would most likely kick his ass from a stand still.

Hey equalizer442, by chance are you from Pittsburgh, because there was a cruise at Quaker Steak and Lube out at Robinson and I saw three GN's and one turbo t, but also there were three vipers that I saw there also. I was just wondering if you were from the burgh and playing with one of the vipers at the cruise?

Mike D.

im sorry friend but i find that very unlikely that you beat a viper on the roll at 70 mph you must have about 600 rwhp to do that. or you may have raced a sorry 93 viper . them cars are monsters on the hwy my vette will kill my gn on the hwy but from the dig thats a different story.

Hey equalizer442, by chance are you from Pittsburgh,

na im in roanoke

im sorry friend but i find that very unlikely that you beat a viper on the roll at 70 mph you must have about 600 rwhp to do that. or you may have raced a sorry 93 viper . them cars are monsters on the hwy my vette will kill my gn on the hwy but from the dig thats a different story.

http://buickpower.com/Videos/gnsvsviper.mpg

the car thats being video taped from only has 1500 bucks in mods :rolleyes: it was the new body style rt10 btw

how in the world does your vette come in to play here :rolleyes: were talking about a grand national, MY grand national, and a viper. not YOUR vette or YOUR grand national.

my car is basicly stock ram air 15 psi chip other basic stuff

if you dont reconize that quote its from a thread you made called "Z06 Didnt Want To Play" my point is, and im trying to say it in the nicest most respectfull way is our cars are diffrent, your pretty much stock in your own words and i have actully spent the time throwing tons of money upgradeing my engine. its just not a fair comparison.

Originally posted by equalizer442
i gave him a thumbs up and he gave me a nasty look like "what are you doing on the road in that pos" kinda look and tryed to floor it again but this time i got about a half a car jump on him and he wasent able to pass me

:D Awesome :D

Only Roanoke I know of.....lol
Still can't get that damn video to play though..never could. How bad did he beat the Viper?

roanoke island :D remember the missing coloney??? lol

heres jeff foxs home page, the video on here is alittle worse (quality sucks). if you wana see the good one and you have aol send me a email at VRober1902@aol.com and ill mail it. if your using aim just send me a im and ill connect and send it to you that way.

http://www.jeffjfox.com/