Vince Janis Transmissions!!!

Hyboost

Hyboost
:D Just got to say how happy I am with the tranny Vince Janis built for me. I bought one elsewhere & had several problems so I needed to find somone else.
I installed this tranny yesterday & it shifted perfect right from the start. I didnt have to screw around with this or that. I just adjusted the T.V. cable properly, added fluid & good to go. Wow, what a tranny,,,A nice firm shift, not harsh or banging so hard it takes the fun out of cruising like some builders stick you with. Vince is a great guy, really knows what he's talking about & a better price than anyone, by far! I paid $1565.00 for the build & this included billet drum & input shaft. A new hardened stator shaft. New koline frictions, new steels, wide band, new servo, etc. Before buying from anyone else, you should check out vince. I made the mistake of not going to him first, and paid, big time. This tranny went in with no issues at all. That's all I was looking for. Summers too short to screw around.
Buy from Vince, get it right the First Time.
Thanks Vince!!
Janis Transmissions
1507 Kenmore Blvd
Akron Ohio.
44314 330-753-6609
:D

I also had a similiar experience with Vince, I drove the 3-4 hrs to his shop so he could re-do the bad rebuild I had. That was about 5 years ago, and he did a great job.