VIN labels

hiballin

Bettie is the boss
I can't find a vin label on the front bumper cover (nose) of my car. Did they put a label on somewhere on the inside that would be out of sight?

It could have been changed somewhere along the way. The replacements don't have the vin sticker on them. HTH Mine is located under (but not connected to)the passenger head lite, its only visible with the lights on.

I had to look at mine from below the car, where have you been looking for it?

BW

I've looked all along the bottom of the nose on both cars and there is not one visable. Where is yours located exactly?

I have found every label on every panel except the nose.:confused: I'm thinking they could be on the inside somewhere.

It's not on the actual front bumper cover it's on the impact bar itself. You can normaly see it if you look straight down where the passanger side headlight motor sits ...

For the rear bumper one same here it's on the impact bar and you can see it from underneath the car either in the center or more towards the passanger side.

And just for some trivia, front fenders got them as well as the rear quarters, hatch lid, hood and the passanger side door.

It's not on the actual front bumper cover it's on the impact bar itself. You can normaly see it if you look straight down where the passanger side headlight motor sits ...

For the rear bumper one same here it's on the impact bar and you can see it from underneath the car either in the center or more towards the passanger side.

And just for some trivia, front fenders got them as well as the rear quarters, hatch lid, hood and the passanger side door.

Hey Jan, what time is it there?

BW

I've looked all along the bottom of the nose on both cars and there is not one visable. Where is yours located exactly?

I have found every label on every panel except the nose.:confused: I'm thinking they could be on the inside somewhere.

I thought mine was on the skin of the outer nose, its been 5 years since i looked. I wouldnt think it was on the impact piece that Jan is talking about, ive been wrong before.

Wished i could upload videos better

BW

Thanks Jan, I'll look there. Looks like the three of us are night owls.

Bob

I know, been watching too much youtube all night.

Post some pictures if you find where your sticker is at, i really thought mine was on the bumper skin...

BW

Well, it's where Jan said on both of mine. You can see it under the right headlight if you manually open it a little. I'm surprised it's not on the skin, I guess they figuered nobody would steal the skin without the rest of the bumpers.

Well, time for bed...