vigilante 10" converter

GNJAY302

hey guys, selling my vigilante purple 10" anti ballooning plates 3000 stall converter. i installed a t400 w/brake so i obviously dont need this. also selling a brf 200-4r out of the same car. make an offer or trade, looking for a scanmaster or powerlogger,thx-j

honestly no clue, i see what guys ask for them but asking and getting is two different things. they r a pretty penny new as u know, pm me and make me an offer, at worse i say no and we haggle a bit lol, lmk,thx-j

Why did you go to a T400 tranny , did the 2004r not hold? What happen to 2004r that this Vig converter was install in? Did the tranny blow? Does the converter need to be flushed out and rebuilt? Is it a lockup or non lockup?

motor im building is a lil much for a 200-4r, i know guys run them into the 8s but for huge money. i built the 400 under 1600 w/ converter. the 200 was starting to shift sloppy into second. as for the other ?s i honestly dont have a clue, the original owner bought and installed it. maybe u guys can coach me up on how to figure that stuff out?thx-j