Video of the Central Cruise in PHX AZ 4/12/03

QWKSLVR

Big Member
Here is a complilation video of cars from PHX area in Downtown, from this past weekend.
Lots of good footage: Like my car Silver Turbo T spanking a buddies Mustang at a light, a bunch of bad ass hot rods and muscle cars, and a race between two 9 Sec. cars. A bunch of burnouts.

The Bad footage of a good friends 87 Limited with 25,000 miles getting A$$ packed by a freakin no insurance haveing son of a b!tch, and also has the Balls to give us the finger when his buddie is the one that rear ended the Limited:rolleyes: Lots of restraint, if you look close we are walking towards him and then the cops show......should have rolled him like a burrito:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ah well fun was had by all and now i will share

29MB with a slow download.....Just warning ya!!!
Right Click Save AS PLEASE!!!

http://www.azmustangs.com/videos/centralapr03.wmv

Here is a second link, if the first is too slow
http://www.smmotorsports.org/centralapr03.wmv
:D

Cool Vid....a rail driving down the street.:D

Looks like the old days in St.Ignace before johnny law and the rice crashed it.

i wanna know who the guy is holding the "your mullet rules" poster is. that is some funny stuff.

Looks like fun! Except for the guy rear ending the Limited though. I'm impressed you were able to keep your cool and not rip the guy's head off after he flipped you the bird.

I was there that night. We were cruising around in my sister's '68 Skylark Custom with a 455, TH400, etc. There were tons of beutiful cars out. I also saw the punk a$$ hit the 87 Limited. :mad:

Originally posted by TRBON8R
Looks like fun! Except for the guy rear ending the Limited though. I'm impressed you were able to keep your cool and not rip the guy's head off after he flipped you the bird.

Looked like a "gang" sign to me Ben? Should happen again late summer, come over from the coast with some of your friends and "toast some rubber"!

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Looked like a "gang" sign to me Ben? Should happen again late summer, come over from the coast with some of your friends and "toast some rubber"!

Sounds good Nick! Hopefully I'll have the car back on the road again in time. Not sure if you saw my earlier post, but my car was hit last week, so I can sure sympathize with the guy with the Limited. You don't know of any friendly body shops in Phoenix do you? :) All the guys I've visited out here seem pretty flakey.

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
i wanna know who the guy is holding the "your mullet rules" poster is. that is some funny stuff.

You forgot your box to stand on.

nice cruise you guys had :)

it would be nice if we had something like that here in KC-

maybe in the near future!!! :)

Originally posted by TRBON8R
Sounds good Nick! Hopefully I'll have the car back on the road again in time. Not sure if you saw my earlier post, but my car was hit last week, so I can sure sympathize with the guy with the Limited. You don't know of any friendly body shops in Phoenix do you? :) All the guys I've visited out here seem pretty flakey.

We have a great body shop here that has done many GN's. Let me know if you need help with getting it done.

that was an awesome video...lots of SWEET cars...good job by the TR spanking that boosted mustang (i think it was boosted?) god was it slow!

Originally posted by d0n_3d
that was an awesome video...lots of SWEET cars...good job by the TR spanking that boosted mustang (i think it was boosted?) god was it slow!

That wasn't the turbo Mustang that I raced for 330', it did have heads and a cam and all the other free bolt-ons, still wasn't enough for my street trim:D

Is this something new going on down Central Ave? Or was this a one time thing?:)

The Awesome orange 90s mustang with lots of colors on the front is that All mustangs 9s car?

Originally posted by Whitettype86
Is this something new going on down Central Ave? Or was this a one time thing?:)

The Awesome orange 90s mustang with lots of colors on the front is that All mustangs 9s car?

This(Central Cruise) to my knowledge has been going on for about 4-5 yrs, just gets bigger and better every year, happens late March, early April and late September, early October.

The Orange Mustang with the flame job, is a PSCA car that runs mid 9's on motor. Owned by a guy named Mark, goes by Hotstang3 on AZMustangs.com. other than that i have no more info on the Car/Guy, sorry.