Video of 87 Turbo T for sale

That was like watching a movie about a TR!!! I think you have a nice one there an it is worth asking price. That"im going to Disneyland song was kinda freakingme out man", Good luck on the sale :D !!!!!!!!

very very tempting! I just sold 3 toys this month and cookin for the 4th one tommorow, this TR is a great candidate for a perfect sleeper, a staged motor maybe?

2swoosh said:
very very tempting! I just sold 3 toys this month and cookin for the 4th one tommorow, this TR is a great candidate for a perfect sleeper, a staged motor maybe?

This would be a fine addition to your stable :) My uncle took very meticulous care of the car, the new owner will not be disappointed :wink:

Update

Alright guys, my uncle is now asking $12,500 Firm. He believes this is a more realistic price. The lucky buyer is getting one helluva deal based on the car's condition In my opinion. Interested buyers PM for contact info. Thanks
-Abe

Update

Serious out of state buyer pending shipping cost. Car is still available until deposit is received or transaction is final.

PITA Dan here ... why didn't ya take the video outside so you could see better :confused: :redface:

Grumpy said:
PITA Dan here ... why didn't ya take the video outside so you could see better :confused: :redface:

There was sufficient light in the garage when shooting the video, it was night outside at the time of the shoot as you can tell by some scenes in the video. When you host a video online you loose the original quality of the film because you have to compress and digitize the video to meet requirements for web hosting. Did you miss outside pics I took of the car located on this thread http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182258 :)

Deposit received for car, car is on hold for Speed11. Thanks for looking everyone; I really appreciated all the comments and feedback.
-Abe