Vid Of Spy Balloon Shot Down

INEPTOCRACY - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

This says it all.
The moron squatter in the WH, and his entire crew, are traitors.

rides.png

OOPS....the one shot down over the Yukon may have been a globe circling balloon belonging to an Illinois balloon hobby club...:ROFLMAO:

So, it’s been almost a week since they shot down 3 other objects which they say aren’t Chinese? But there still hasn’t been any pictures or videos released yet? WTF
Seems awfully odd…

So, it’s been almost a week since they shot down 3 other objects which they say aren’t Chinese? But there still hasn’t been any pictures or videos released yet? WTF
Seems awfully odd…
Nothing to see here, folks..... Move along.

Oh, and they shot down a Illinois hobby club's balloon, LOL.

Sen Ted Cruz roasted the poser president yesterday for using a 2-billion-dollar aircraft to shoot down an amateur balloon.
Only in Amerika!
What a joke.
FJB

I'm waiting for US Sen John Kennedy (LA) to add his style of commentary to this matter. he is so good at exposing the incompetent boobs lacking basic knowledge for their appointed job during Senate hearings.

And today the idiot is in the Ukraine.
I'd guess taking a look at his banking accts with his accountant.
Hopefully, his handlers are there so he'll be able to have his teleprompter fired up.
Pathetic POS! :poop:

And today the idiot is in the Ukraine.
I'd guess taking a look at his banking accts with his accountant.
Hopefully, his handlers are there so he'll be able to have his teleprompter fired up.
Pathetic POS! :poop:
10% for The Big Guy.