vid of pittsburgh cars!!

6-b-kwik

getting back in it
hello here is a vid of some of my friends and me!! my car is the 87 gn with gnx look alike wheels hope u enjoy thxs greg
RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS..U MUST RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS TO GET FULL 9 MIN VID

ya good vid to you!!! and the silver car did rule but now is gone :rolleyes: all for a GTP :confused: u will have anthor...........

When did you film this? All the Burg Buicks should have a track rental or something. Get them all in one place at one time for a kick ass video.

we should!!! this was filmed over the past 2 yrs when my car ran good im just too lazy to play with it right now!! i will get it though..need some vid of your car JC :biggrin:

the vid is mine :) i was a pennstate student now i graduated n work in baltimore ....
if u ever get to maincampus i started my own website/forum
www.psulpac.org
im vp0405ws6 on there.... hope u enjoy pennstate i miss that place already but be forwarned some cars are fast up there 10-11 sec rides but they never race ( well not when u got mickeys on :) ) and there are alot of cops i got pulled over at least 6 times :rolleyes:

I get to main all the time. :) I work for psu

boseman350 said:
the vid is mine :) i was a pennstate student now i graduated n work in baltimore ....
if u ever get to maincampus i started my own website/forum
www.psulpac.org
im vp0405ws6 on there.... hope u enjoy pennstate i miss that place already but be forwarned some cars are fast up there 10-11 sec rides but they never race ( well not when u got mickeys on :) ) and there are alot of cops i got pulled over at least 6 times :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing

Just got around to watching this video last night.. Very badass and well put together! :cool: