Very strange

GMTECH12002

Got in my car Friday and drive it to work, car ran fine. Left work Friday at 5 and I noticed it wasn't running very good, loss of power on hard accel and I seen my wideband hit 17:1 on accel in 2nd gear this is on e85, so I figure I gotta fuel pump issue, but just to be safe I went into my chip settings with my scanmaster 2.1 to up the wot overall fuel and found the bl setting at 107, since I had this 5.7tt chip it has always been ran at 134 for this setting but somehow mysteriously it changed itself to 107, I changed it back to 134 and now the car is running like it should, hope it stays!!! Anybody else seen this?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The settings for 5.7 chip are held inside the ECM's memory. The ECM's memory can get corrupted from voltage supply problems, low battery, battery chargers, or a bad ECM.
Eric

Ok that makes sense, but is this pretty common, I mean It kinda worries me now, I'm already OCD enough now I will be checking my tune all the time!

No it's not terribly common, but it does happen. If you would rather not figure out the cause, I can change the chip to be non adjustable, and permanently "freeze" your settings.

I think I would rather have the tune ability, I will just keep an eye on the tune, and check the battery