very confused please help!

turbotoyz

under reconstruction!
me and buddy have been trying to fine the cause of why i am seeing KR on all the time below 3 volts of TPS and at or around 10lbs of boost. well we decided to pull the act off the puck and see if i still get KR well i dident and the car ran better than it ever has with 0 boost WOT 02's were 832 with 0 KR the whole time over 100mph i have tuned and tuned #'s are in specs of gnttype i ahve new headers and cross pipe new o2 sensor and it reads good new injectors 009's and have tried 2 chips same results i ahve LT1 mass air meter with translater reads like a stock sensor fuel pressure is 38 line off reads with the boost will go over static with power stall at 5lbs, have preformed comp test 145 to 148 on all cylinders, i have done all i can think to do on this car to get rid of the Kr and be able to drive it like it was born to drive (fast!) if anyone could give me some advice or pointers would be very thankful. TIA

turbotoyz!:cool:

you didn't mention what chip you are using but most want line off fuel pressure at 43-45 lbs....you might start there

tried that it it burns your eyes it smells really bad over what i have it on now i have a carter 93 chip and have had a red A 93 chip in it and same thing ???:confused:

friend of mine runs his pressure at 39 with 19 lbs of boost and 0 kr and with my old injsctors 868's with a JC chip i tried all fuel pressures from 39-45 no change???:confused:

fuel pump, fuel pressure tracking boost, voltage at the pump, injectors all operating, fuel filter, regulator?

yes everything that you just mentioned has been gone over and over making sure that it is in tip top shape and has either been replaced or double checked for proper operation here is my mod list another thing i did tonight is turn down the boost to where it is just enought pull to easly put on the actuactor was kinda a hard pull before have not test drove yet (rain) tps is 42 idle mass air is 06 at idle iac is 19 at idle intagater is 100 at idle after warmed up and bl is 96 after idle up but before boost turn down unknown any ideas where to look or what to look for will be great i really need to get this car back up and right.

stock block balanced and blue printed
ruggles 205/210 cam
ported heads
ported intake w/ powerplate
oversized valves #100 valvesprings
ported stock turbo
adjustible regulater set at 38lbs
injectors are 009's with JC street chip, welbro 307 pump with hot wire
new gm pvc valve
new coil pack
10' magna coil wires
cr43ts plugs gaped at 35